A small update

10:05 AM

Hello everyone! 
I'M SO SORRY! My blogpost will go up near the end of January. At the moment I have so many things to do for college (my thesis, two exams and a paper)... The pressure is kind of getting to me and my biorhythm is totally out of whack. But I have to prioritize everything because of my new years resolution(s). You will read more about that in my next blog post, in the end of January. It is basically'a new year a new me' sort of piece and why it is actually kind of helpful to have that mentality.
So keep an eye out for that! 


I hope you have been having a enjoyable beginning of the new year. Are you easing into the new year or are you stressing and freaking out like me? I hope it will pay off though! 



xo Laxmi

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Where you can find me

 photo instagram_2.png  photo google.png  photo pinterest_2.png  photo bloglovin_2.png