Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

10:19 AM

Hello everyone,

             


It has been a long time since I have posted, My apologies. First I focused on my thesis, then my exams and now my thesis again. Oh and since last week or so, my laptop charger broke, which I am really happy about... So I am writing this on my phone. And I do do hope that I can upload some pictures as well! This post is about last week, and you'll probably know the subject already;).




It has been four years already. And since then I have been looking forward to it. The freezing cold, that crisp sound when you walk in it, the feeling of the crisp sound when you walk in it. I am talking about snow. Every year when winter,(who am I kidding)fall approaches, I tell my friends that I want it to snow. And they all look at me like I am crazy... Can I just say that I love the snow!? I get all warm and fuzzy on the inside. When I was little I linked a strange thought to snow. Snow meant a new slate, because it was the end of the year, the trees were 'dead' and they should come alive soon. That still makes sense to me... In those four years I felt so unsatisfied. It didn't feel like a new beginning to me. And every year I kept hoping for some snow. AND THIS YEAR IT HAPPENED!

On February 10th my family and I went to my cousin who became 7 years! And when we were there, we were playing games, did some wannabe karate and hung out. If you know me, I had to put up a few pictures on Snapchap. While I was Snapping away, I saw the weather icon. It showed me snowflakes. I was so confused, because I didn't hear from any weather reporters that it would snow. So I stood up, walked towards the window and pushed the curtains out of my way. I got so freaking exited, because there was already a thin layer of snow covering the ground. Me being me I told my family 'Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! It is finally snowing'! Everyone, well both of my cousins and my aunt, came to the window and we got freaking exited! The birthday girl even said 'I am so happy that it snowed on my birthday, today is the happiest day of my life'. That put a HUGE smile on my face! 

The game we were playing.

Me checking if it was really snowing. 

Around 2 or 3 a.m. we finally went home. I wasn't that happy with the time, because I was in the middle of changing my sleeping schedule and now it's all messed up again... But when we were in the process of going home, we had to scrape the snow off of the windows. And me being me I started to throw snow on my cousin, which resulted in a mini snowball fight! A couple of minutes in, I was freezing! My coat was too thin and I didn't wear anything warm underneath my coat. Oh. I didn't wear any gloves eather. But it was so much fun! 
I WAS FREEZING BUT SO HAPPY! 


Cheesy af.

The view.
When I woke up the next day, the street was completely white. It looked sooo beautiful. When you look out of my window you can see a church, and the church was covered in snow. Ugggggh, it looked so beautiful. #Icouldnteven.. I let out a little cry of happiness. This might be a bit too dramatic for you, but I felt sooo happy that I needed to cry. It was goood... 


Will you just look at those pretty little snowflakes!? 
I want to thank the weather gods for making me happy! Yes, this sounds utterly ridiculous, but I am just putting my joy into the universe! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Where you can find me

 photo instagram_2.png  photo google.png  photo pinterest_2.png  photo bloglovin_2.png